Photos for this recipe are from Erin Hungsberg (IG: erin_hungsberg)
Quickly make this homemade Tex-Mex seasoning blend in just a few minutes. Using basic pantry ingredients you can make a flavorful blend of spices for tacos, fajitas, enchiladas, or anything else that has a south west flavor profile. This is really good stuff!
Ingredients you will need to make Tex-Mex Seasoning:
Chipotle chili powder
How to make homemade Tex-Mex seasoning blend:
Simply add all of the ingredients together in a medium sized bowl and mix together to combine.
How to store seasoning:
Place seasoning in an air tight container like a mason jar. Then store in a cool and dry place. This seasoning should last up to a month or longer.
What to use Tex-Mex Seasoning on?Print
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- Combine all of the ingredients into a medium sized bowl and mix well to combine.
- Store seasoning in an air tight container, in a cool and dry place.