- Butterfly the chicken drumsticks by carefully running a knife along the edges of the bone until there is a flap on either side.
- Drizzle olive oil onto each drumstick as a binder and season with poultry seasoning.
- Grill chicken drumsticks on medium high heat, flipping back and forth until the chicken is seared well. Then place chicken on the cool side of the grill away from the heat and finish cooking with the lid closed to an internal temperature of 165°F or more.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and let them cool down for 5 minutes before adding Alabama white sauce.
- Garnish with chives and a little more poultry seasoning, then enjoy!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Main
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Grilled chicken drumsticks, chicken drumsticks, Alabama white sauce, grilled chicken with Alabama white sauce