- 1 can thin crust refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/4 cup of ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 pound diced cooked bacon
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped parlsey
- Extra ranch or marinara sauce for dipping (optional)
- Prepare ingredients by shredding rotisserie chicken and frying up bacon in a pan on medium heat until crispy. Drain excess grease from bacon and set aside.
- Preheat your smoker or oven to 400°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Open the can of pizza dough and stretch it thin and even on the parchment paper.
- Spread some ranch dressing on the dough leaving about a 1 inch border around the edge. Then add minced garlic on top. Sprinkle a layer of chicken, then bacon, and shredded mozzarella cheese evenly over the dough.
- Brush on melted butter to edges of dough. Then starting on one side, carefully roll the dough up using the parchment paper to help roll if needed. Slide the Stromboli to the middle of the parchment paper and so that the seam is on the bottom. Stretch and tuck the ends under the Stromboli.
- Cut several slits into the top of the crust every 2 inches. Then brush the entire Stromboli with a mix of melted butter, garlic paste and chopped parsley.
- Cook for 15-25 minutes or until deep golden brown. Slice and serve warm with extra ranch or marinara for dipping.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes