- 30 club crackers
- 1 pack of thick cut bacon cut into thirds
- 2 jalapeños sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons sweet bbq rub or use brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 16 oz cream cheese (Cold)
- Lay club crackers onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Using cold cream cheese, cut thin slices and carefully top each cracker with the cream cheese.
- Season each piece of cream cheese lightly with a sweet bbq rub or brown sugar.
- Then top each piece of cream cheese with a piece of bacon and a thinly sliced jalapeno. Season again with bbq seasoning or brown sugar.
- Place crackers onto your smoker or in your oven at 350°F for 25-30 minutes until the bacon is cooked through and to your preferred doneness.
- Remove the crackers from smoker or oven and drizzle with honey on top.
- Allow the cracker to sit out for 5 minutes to firm up as it cools. Best served while still warm.